For external groups or companies looking for a curling experience, the St. Albert Curling Club offers six curling sheets for both hourly and daily rentals. The Club is the perfect venue for company team building events and fun-spiels.
The St. Albert Curling Club has a spacious and well-equipped banquet facility that can host business meetings, holiday parties, weddings, anniversaries and parties.
Please Contact Us to inquire about availability and pricing.
Our staff will ensure that your event/function is planned and hosted successfully.
All areas of the club are wheelchair accessible.
Public parking lot, including handicapped parking stalls are located adjacent to our building. Loading zone on front street.
In house caterer “Simply The Best Pizza & Catering” have first right of refusal for all functions held at the Curling Club.
We hold a liquor license and operate the bar for all alcohol sales
We supply licensed bar staff. Additional rates apply.
Beer on Tap: WILD ROSE BREWERY Products
Domestic Beer/Wine: Budweiser, Bud Light, Canadian, Coors Light, Keith’s, Kokanee, Pilsner, Rickards Red
Premium Beer: Bards (gluten Free), Becks (non alcoholic) Bud Light Lime, Corona, Guinness, Newcastle Brown, WRaspberry Ale, Cowbell
Red – Yellow Tail Shiraz & Jackson Triggs Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon/Malbec
White – Jackson Triggs Sauvignon Blanc/Chardonnay/Pinot Grigio
Highballs: Assorted brand names
Specialty Cocktails & Liqueurs: Assorted brand names
Cordless Microphone x 2
Portable Projection Screen
9 TV’s including 6 X 65″ and 1 X 75″ Screen in the banquet room.
*All TV’s up and downstairs can be connected for simultaneous projection and audio presentation with a Microsoft Windows Laptop.
UPSTAIRS BANQUET ROOM & FRIENDLY GIANT LOUNGE
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: Tables and chairs without dance floor: 240 | Tables and chairs with dance floor: 200 | No tables: 305
- AMENITIES: Cloakroom, washrooms, lounge area with pool table and fireplace, balcony equipped with natural gas BBQ (seasonal) *Note* Smoking is not permitted within 3 meters of any entrance or exit as per City of St Albert Bylaw
- TABLES: 4ft x 2.5ft rectangular tables can be configured to suit the event | 5ft round tables seat 8- 10 | 10- 6ft Folding Banquet tables | Tall bar tables and stools
DOWNSTAIRS FRONT VIEWING AREA:
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 80 with round tables
- AMENITIES: Multiple televisions, washrooms, co-ed change room. Lockers (seasonal), concession.
- Rates are dependent upon private or public or non-profit use. Arena is available for rental in the curling off season.
ICE RENTAL: (September through March)
- 1-3 Sheets: $50 per sheet + GST
- 4-6 Sheets: $40 per sheet + GST
PLEASE CONTACT US to inquire about booking the facility.